Spring Boot 3: The Big Picture
This course will give you a high level overview of Spring Boot, what it is, and how it can be used for your application development needs.
What you'll learn
In this course, Spring Boot: The Big Picture, you’ll learn exactly what Spring and Spring Boot is. First, I’ll cover common questions and concerns an organization or developer might have about Spring Boot. Next, you’ll discover how Spring Boot approaches application development by uncovering the Spring Boot concepts and conventions. Finally, you’ll learn how to take Spring Boot to the next level to become proficient with this framework. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to speak about the pros and cons of Spring Boot and why you would want to use it.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- A Brief History of Java 3m
- What Is Spring? 2m
- Where Does Spring Boot Fit in the Spring Ecosystem? 2m
- Why Was Spring Boot Built? 1m
- What’s New in Spring Boot 3? 1m
- Does Spring Boot Work with Modern Cloud-based Applications? 1m
- What Alternatives or Other Frameworks Are Comparable? 3m
- Summary 1m