What's New in SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services
This course is designed to bring experienced SSRS report developers up to speed with the new features in SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services.
What you'll learn
So you're an experienced SSRS developer, but you need to learn the new features in SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services. Well this is the course for you! In this course, you'll focus only on the new and enhanced features in the latest release of SQL Server. First, you'll start with the new Report Portal, including the new KPI feature. Next, you'll look at the many enhancements around traditional (now called paginated) reports, including the ability to arrange parameters, html5 rendering, and the new treemap and sunburst chart types. Finally, you'll look at the exciting new Mobile Report Publisher, seeing how to create dashboards for not just the web but tablets and phones as well. By the end of this course, you'll be up to speed on all the new features in SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services.
Table of contents
- Basic Reports - Creating the Layout 7m
- Basic Reports - Connecting to Data 10m
- Basic Reports - Cleaning up the Display 2m
- Basic Reports - Creating the Mobile Layout 5m
- Advanced Reports - Setting up the Data 4m
- Advanced Reports - Laying out the Report 8m
- Advanced Reports - Creating the Mobile Layout 3m
- Seeing Reports on the Mobile Platforms 4m