Introduction to SQuirreL Universal SQL Client
SQuirreL SQL Client is a universal SQL client supporting over 60 different popular databases.
What you'll learn
Every single database has its own integrated development environment (IDE) to facilitate database developers to perform various database tasks like writing code, automating processes, and debugging. SQuirreL SQL Client is a universal SQL client supporting over 60 different popular databases. It allows users to view the structure of a database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands, and more.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Configure Driver for MySQL and SQL Server 1m
- Demo: Configure Driver for MySQL 6m
- Demo: Configure Driver for SQL Server 4m
- Demo: Copy Table From MySQL to SQL Server 4m
- Demo: List Keywords 4m
- Demo: Compare Tables Across Platform 4m
- Demo: Script Table Schema and Data 4m
- Demo: Basic Tuning Exercise 5m
- Demo: Execute Query, Auto Format, Auto Complete 7m
- Summary 1m