SSCP®: Network and Communications Security
Learn to secure networks and telecommunications technologies.
What you'll learn
In this course, you will learn and explore Network and Communication Security. You will learn to understand security issues related to networks, protect telecommunications technologies, control network access, manage LAN-based security, operate and configure network-based security devices, and implement and operate wireless technologies.
Table of contents
- Introduction 4m
- OSI and TCP/IP Models: TCP/IP Model 7m
- OSI and TCP/IP Models: IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing 7m
- OSI and TCP/IP Models: OSI Model 5m
- OSI and TCP/IP Models: Layers 15m
- Network Topographies and Relationships 9m
- Network Topographies and Relationships: Ring 7m
- Commonly Used Ports and Protocols 4m
- What This Module Covered 2m