Troubleshooting and Exam Prep for Cisco CCNA 200-125/200-105
There is a tremendous amount of protocol knowledge required to pass the CCNA exam. This last course in the CCNA series will examine lab gear options, sample CCNA questions, and a troubleshooting demonstration to test your knowledge.
What you'll learn
There is a tremendous amount of protocol knowledge required to pass the CCNA exam. In this final course of the CCNA training series, Troubleshooting and Exam Prep for Cisco CCNA 200-125/200-105, you will first examine how to set up a home lab with physical gear along with some virtual options if you want to go that route. Next, you will explore sample exam questions to see what your exam questions may look like. Last, you will wrap up the series with a demonstration of a broken network and then use your CCNA skills to troubleshoot and solve the network issues presented. You will be able to download config files, build the broken network in your own environment, and troubleshoot the network along side the video demonstration. By the end of the course and subsequently the other 18 courses in this learning path, you will be ready to take your ICND2 or CCNA exams.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Examining Your Lab Network and Troubleshooting Tips 4m
- Demo: Troubleshooting Connectivity to 10.0.0.9 15m
- Demo: Troubleshooting Connectivity to 10.0.0.10 10m
- Demo: Troubleshooting Connectivity to the Internet 5m
- Demo: Troubleshooting the Serial Connections 8m
- EIGRP Neighbor Requirements and Summary 2m