Understanding Your Google Cloud Costs
Understanding Your Google Cloud Costs is most suitable for those working in a technology or finance role who are responsible for managing Google Cloud costs.
What you'll learn
Understanding Your Google Cloud Costs is most suitable for those working in a technology or finance role who are responsible for managing Google Cloud costs. You’ll learn how to set up a billing account, organize resources, and manage billing access permissions. In the hands-on labs, you'll learn how to view your invoice, track your Google Cloud costs with Billing reports, analyze your billing data with BigQuery or Google Sheets, and create custom billing dashboards with Data Studio. Students enrolling in this course do not need any prior Google Cloud technical experience.
Table of contents
- Getting Started with GCP and Qwiklabs 4m
- Lab: ONDEMAND-A Tour of Qwiklabs and Google Cloud 0m
- Lab: ONDEMAND-Understanding and Analyzing Your Costs with Google Cloud Billing Reports 0m
- Exporting your Billing Data and Creating Custom Dashboards 5m
- Lab: ONDEMAND-Analyzing Billing Data with BigQuery 0m
- Lab: ONDEMAND-Visualizing Billing Data with Google Data Studio 0m
- Lab: ONDEMAND-Examining BigQuery Billing Data in Google Sheets 0m