Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations
This course examines cost management, security, and operations in the cloud.
What you'll learn
This course examines cost management, security, and operations in the cloud. First, it explores how businesses can choose to maintain some or none of their own infrastructure by purchasing IT services from a cloud provider. Next, it explains how the responsibility of data security is shared between the cloud provider and the business, and explores the defense-in-depth security built into Google Cloud. Finally, it covers how IT teams and business leaders need to rethink IT resource management in the cloud and how Google Cloud resource monitoring tools can help them to maintain control and visibility over their cloud environment.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Fundamental terms: Privacy, security, compliance and availability 6m
- Today’s top cyber security challenges 5m
- Shared Responsibility Model - Part I 5m
- Shared Responsibility Model - Part II 4m
- Identity and access management 4m
- Resource hierarchy 5m
- Module 2: Quiz 0m
- Module 2: Quiz Answers 0m