Understanding Lean and Value-driven Delivery
In an Agile environment, there is a completely different emphasis on maximizing business value of a project led by a Product Owner and a Business Sponsor. This course is designed to prepare businesspeople to take on that leadership role.
What you'll learn
Many business people are not well-prepared to take on the leadership role as either a Product Owner, Business Sponsor, or a position of equivalent responsibility in an Agile environment. In this course, Understanding Lean and Value-driven Delivery, you will learn how to take a business leadership role in an Agile project. First, you will learn how to use value-driven delivery to maximize the value of the business results from the project. Next, you will discover how to use Lean principles to maximize the efficiency of the delivery process. Finally, you will learn different methods for doing customer-value prioritization to prioritize the features in an overall solution. When you are finished with this course, you will have a good foundation of knowledge to take a business leadership role in an Agile project.
Table of contents
- Value-driven Delivery Overview 7m
- Principles of Value-driven Delivery 8m
- Customer-value Prioritization: Part 1 (Overview) 6m
- Customer-value Prioritization: Part 2 (Pareto, Moscow) 7m
- Customer-value Prioritization: Part 3 (Kano) 6m
- Customer-value Prioritization: Part 4 (Relative Weighting) 3m
- Business Case Development 5m