Introduction to C++ in Unreal Engine 4
This course will teach you the basics of developing in Unreal Engine using C++.
What you'll learn
Have you ever wanted to develop a game, but just didn't have the coding chops to use Unreal Engine? If so, Introduction to C++ in Unreal Engine 4 is the course for you. First, you'll learn the foundations of C++. Next, you'll explore functions, variables, and object-oriented programming. Finally, you'll implement the code in your Unreal Project and test it out. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of C++ in Unreal Engine. Required software: Unreal Engine 4.18.
Table of contents
- Version Check 0m
- C++ Foundations - What is C++ and Basic Data Types 9m
- Creating a Project in Visual Studio 4m
- Explanation 7m
- Build and Run and Overview 3m
- User Defined Types and Variables 2m
- Variable Declaration and User Defined Types 6m
- Build and Run Overview 3m
- Expressions and Operators 4m
- Operators 6m
- Functions, OOP, and Unreal Project 2m