Using Annotative Properties to Suit All Scales in AutoCAD
In this AutoCAD tutorial, we'll dive into techniques for working with annotative properties. Software required: AutoCAD 2103.
What you'll learn
In this AutoCAD tutorial, we'll dive into techniques for working with annotative properties. By applying annotative properties to different elements, we'll give our project the flexibility to adapt to different scales with a couple of clicks. Since annotative properties work with real paper size, we can save a lot of time by using the same element in several ways within different representation scales. We'll learn how to create our own custom line types and hatch patterns to fulfill our design needs. By the end of this AutoCAD training, we'll have a complete understanding of how annotative properties and scales work in AutoCAD. Software required: AutoCAD 2103.
Table of contents
- Discussing Annotative Properties 4m
- Filtering Visibility of Annotative Objects 8m
- Creating Custom Text and Dimension Annotative Styles 9m
- Manipulating Alternate Positions 12m
- Reviewing Annotative Hatches and Linetype Scales 10m
- Creating Custom Linetypes 8m
- Creating Custom Hatch Patterns 10m
- Utilizing Express Tools 9m
- Creating Annotative Blocks 7m
- Working with Leader Styles 7m