Utilizing Presentation Files and Representations in Inventor
In this series of tutorials we will learn how to create a Presentation file from an assembly. Software required: Autodesk Inventor 2012.
What you'll learn
In this series of tutorials we will learn how to create a Presentation file from an assembly. We will also learn how to use Representations in assembly mode. The Representations include level of detail, views, and positions. A drawing will be created and basic drawing tools will be explained. Software required: Autodesk Inventor 2012.
Table of contents
- Creating an Assembly for the Presentation File 6m
- Exploring the Presentation File Mode 11m
- Tweaking and Animating Presentation Files 9m
- Understanding Representations and Why We Need Them 9m
- Representations: Level of Detail 8m
- Using Representations on a Drawing 10m
- Creating Additional Views for Drawing Use 6m
- Adding Views of Your Assembly 9m
- Exploring Different Ways to Show Our Assembly 7m
- Drawing Annotations 9m
- Checking out Other Drawing Options 6m