Validating Requirements and Design for Power Platform Solutions (PL-400)
This course teaches you to validate requirements and design technical architectures in preparation for the PL-400 exam.
What you'll learn
Unlike a traditional application approach, a low-code approach enabled by Power Platform can help get you to MVP quickly, assuming you have validated the requirements and developed a technical architecture that leverages the out-of-the-box functionality of the platform. In this course, Validating Requirements and Design for Power Platform Solutions (PL-400), you’ll learn about validating requirements and technical architectures in preparation for the PL-400 exam. First, you’ll explore validating requirements and designing technical architecture. Next, you’ll learn how to design solution components. Finally, you’ll discover Microsoft Power Platform extensibility points. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a solid of understanding of the "Creating a Technical Design" section of the PL-400 exam.
Table of contents
- Course Introduction 2m
- Design and Validate Requirements 6m
- Design and Validate Technical Architecture 9m
- Design Authentication and Authorization Strategy 7m
- Determine When to Use Logic Apps Versus Power Automate Flows 3m
- Determine When to Use Serverless Computing, Plug-ins, or Power Automate 5m
- Determine When to Build a Virtual Table Data Source Provider and When to Use Connectors 5m
- Related Courses 1m
- Summary 1m