VMware vRealize Automation: Installation and Configuration
This course will teach you how to install and configure VMware vRealize Automation to prepare for the VCP-CMA exam.
What you'll learn
VMware vRealize Automation is a set of multiple services to build an automation solution for your virtualized datacenter. In this course, VMware vRealize Automation: Installation and Configuration, you’ll learn to how to install and configure VMware vRealize Automation and its services. First, you’ll explore the architecture of VMware vRealize Automation including the vRealize Lifecycle Manager, VMware Identity Manager, and vRealize Automation itself. Next, you’ll discover the different installation options for the required components. Finally, you’ll learn how to configure VMware vRealize Automation and its services to get started with automating your virtualized datacenters using the services Service Broker and Cloud Assembly. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of VMware vRealize Automation needed to prepare for the VCP-CMA certification.
Table of contents
- Module Overview and Cloud Assembly Configuration Roadmap 2m
- Cloud Accounts, Cloud Zones, and Projects 3m
- Flavor Mappings, Image Mappings, Storage, and Network Profiles 4m
- Demonstration Configuring Cloud Accounts, Cloud Zones, and Projects 6m
- Demonstration Configuring Flavor Mapping, Image Mappings, Storage, and Network Profiles 8m
- Next Steps and Module Summary 2m