VMware vSphere 5.5 New Features
Learn about the exciting new features in VMware vSphere 5.5 designed to make datacenters more efficient and empower virtualization admins.
What you'll learn
VMware's latest release of vSphere contains exciting new features designed to make datacenters more efficient and empower virtualization admins. Some of those new features are related to the vSphere web client, vSphere Replication, vCenter Orchestrator, the VMFS, and vCloud Director. Two of the most exciting new features are the new VMware Virtual SAN (VSAN) and Virtual Flash (vFlash). Watch this course to learn about all the new vSphere 5.5 features and implement them in your own vSphere infrastructure. To get the most from this course, it's best to be familiar with VMware vSphere 5 and the new features of VMware vSphere 5.1. If you aren't familiar with VMware vSphere 5 and the vSphere 5.1 updates, be sure to check out our VMware vSphere 5: Installing, VMware vSphere 5: Configuring, VMware vSphere 5: Advanced Features, and VMware vSphere 5.1 New Features courses.
Table of contents
- Where to Begin 3m
- What is the vCloud Suite? 1m
- vCloud Suite 5.5 - Platform 4m
- vCloud Suite 5.5 - vCloud Director 1m
- vCloud Suite 5.5 - vCloud Networking and Security 1m
- vCloud Suite 5.5 - VMware Orchestrator 0m
- New vSphere 5.5 VMDK Scalability 1m
- New vSphere 5.5 unmap Command 2m
- What You'll Learn in This Course 1m