VMware Workspace ONE: Installation, Configuration, and Setup
The recent trend towards teleworking requires the ability to perform management of remote devices. This course will teach you the skills to manage mobile devices using VMware Workspace ONE.
What you'll learn
Modern enterprises are much more spread out and require special skills to manage the devices needed to support a dispersed workforce. In this course, VMware Workspace ONE: Installation, Configuration, and Setup, you’ll learn to use VMware Workspace ONE to manage these devices. First, you’ll explore the requirements to install the Workspace ONE product. Next, you’ll discover the steps to install Workspace ONE and integrate it with an existing Active Directory/Exchange environment. Finally, you’ll learn how to customize and brand the environment. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of VMware Workspace ONE needed to manage mobile and remote devices.
Table of contents
- Installing the Access Appliance 4m
- Installing the Access Connector 7m
- Integrating the Access Appliance with UEM 5m
- Preparing Azure for UAG Deployment 6m
- Deploying the UAG Appliance to Azure 8m
- Initial UAG Appliance Configuration 3m
- Enabling Workspace ONE UEM API Access 3m
- Configuring MEM with SEG 6m