vSphere Data Center Virtualization: Administrative and Operational Tasks
This course will teach you to perform configuration and operational tasks associated with managing a VMware vSphere implementation.
What you'll learn
vSphere allows you to go from just using VMware at its lowest level to enhancing your configuration and securing your implementations. In this course, vSphere Data Center Virtualization: Administrative and Operational Tasks, you’ll learn to perform configuration and operational tasks associated with managing a VMware vSphere implementation. First, you’ll explore vSphere machine management and vSphere storage. Next, you'll discover how to manage vSphere clusters. Finally, you’ll learn about vSphere life cycle management and its importance to the success of your environment. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to administer and operate your environment.
Table of contents
- Overview 0m
- Configure and Manage Host Profiles 2m
- Demo - Host Profiles 11m
- Hardware Compatibility Checks 2m
- Securing a vSphere Environment 12m
- Configure Role-Based User Management 3m
- Create Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) Affinity and Anti-Affinity Rules 2m
- Demo - Create an Anti-Affinity Rule 2m
- vSphere Alarms 2m
- Summary 1m