Windows 2000 Server Network Security
Learn all about securing your network with this Windows 2000 Server Network Security course.
What you'll learn
Learn all about securing your network with this Windows 2000 Server Network Security course. Using a security template, group policy, software update services, you will learn to keep your network secure. This course is designed for beginners familiar with Windows 2000 Server, but is also a helpful course for more experienced users wanting comprehensive knowledge of network security.
Table of contents
- Introduction 7m
- Organizing AD - Users 6m
- Creating Computer OUs 11m
- Configuring Domain Default Policy 5m
- Password Policy 10m
- Disabling Messenger Service 3m
- Changing Default NTFS Permisions 6m
- Testing Our GPO 8m
- Assigning Logon Script within Group Policy 16m
- Testing Our Logon Script 24m
- Folder Redirection 32m