Windows Server 2003 Windows Web Servers
Get hands-on with the web server role on Windows Server 2003.
What you'll learn
Get hands-on with the web server role on Windows Server 2003. This course will show you how to create a server and host websites, to more advanced security topics. This course is designed for beginners who are familiar with Windows Server 2003, but is also recommended to more experienced users who would like to learn the more advanced features of Windows Web Servers.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Set Up a Second Website 9m
- Create a New Zone and Records for the Second Website 2m
- Test Connectivity to Both Websites 18m
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server Setup 11m
- Test and Configure Connectivity to the FTP Server 3m
- Transfer Files from the Command Line 2m
- Transfer Files with the GUI 3m
- Make an Alias for the FTP Server 10m