Windows Server 2012 R2: Configure Hyper-V
This course is the seventh in a Learning Path of seven courses that cover Microsoft's 70-410 exam. This course explores how to create and configure Virtual Machine settings, create and configure Virtual Machine storage, and create and configure Virtual Networks.
What you'll learn
In this course, you'll learn how to create and configure generation 1 and 2 virtual machines, configure dynamic memory, configure smart paging, configure resource metering, configure guest integration services, configure and use enhanced session mode, and configure remoteFX. You will learn to create VHDs and VHDX, configure differencing drives, modify VHDs, configure pass-through disks, manage checkpoints, implement a virtual fibre channel adapter, and configure storage quality of service. In addition, you will learn to configure hyper-v virtual switches, optimize network performance, configure MAC addresses, configure network isolation, configure synthetic and legacy virtual network adapters, and configure NIC teaming in virtual machines. This is one of Pluralsight's all-new courses covering the revised 70-410 exam.
Table of contents
- Introduction 4m
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines: Introduction 3m
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines: Installing Hyper-V 4m
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines: Creating Virtual Machines 11m
- Configure Dynamic Memory 11m
- Configure Smart Paging 3m
- Configure Resource Metering 6m
- Configure Guest Integration Services 5m
- Configure Enhanced Session Mode and RemoteFX 6m
- What This Module Covered 4m