Azure Virtual Desktop: Manage Access and Security
Explore the mission-critical topics of access control and AVD environment security in this course.
What you'll learn
With the foundations of your AVD implementation now complete, take a short sidebar journey through the access control and security topics that are relevant to Azure resources. Once in production, providing the correct access and permissions to users and other administrators, as well as ensuring total environment security will be major components of your everyday maintenance.
In this fourth course out of six, Azure Virtual Desktop: Manage Access and Security, you'll begin with a quick look at access control and the Azure role-based access control mechanisms for distributing privileges to users and administrators. Next, you'll explore how these controls work in combination with additional permissions that must be applied in your synchronized Active Directory domain. Finally, you'll switch gears to talk about the general security best practices for Azure resources, including your AVD components. By the end of this course, you'll be equipped to know how best to ensure environment security to your production AVD deployment.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Apply OS and Application Updates to Running WVD Hosts 6m
- Configure Microsoft Defender Antivirus for Session Hosts 5m
- Plan and Implement Multifactor Authentication in WVD 4m
- Plan and Implement Conditional Access Policies for Connections to WVD 4m
- Manage Security Using Azure Security Center 5m
- What This Module Covered 1m