Working with Walls, Floors and Roofs in Revit
Throughout these lessons, we'll delve into the fundamentals of modeling in Revit 2016. Software required: Revit 2016.
What you'll learn
Throughout these lessons, we'll delve into the fundamentals of modeling in Revit 2016. We'll begin by familiarizing ourselves to the basics of the Revit user interface and system families. We will discuss additional concepts and tools as we explore how to use and interact with system families to become more knowledgeable in the use of Revit and modeling best practices. By the end of this tutorial you will be able to model an enclosed structure and be very comfortable using walls, floors, and roofs in Revit 2016. Software required: Revit 2016.
Table of contents
- Exploring the Revit User Interface 15m
- Utilizing the Project Browser and Properties Palette 12m
- Creating Levels and Grids 13m
- Learning About Walls 12m
- Setting up Wall Properties 13m
- Modifying a Wall Profile 13m
- Creating Floor Types 12m
- Constructing a Roof 14m
- Modifying Roof Types 14m
- Organizing Model Components 12m