Public sector cloud webinar: Scaling cloud training programs
Successful public sector organizations understand the best road to IT modernization starts with cloud adoption. They’ve reinvented themselves as digital enterprises built on modern applications and multiple clouds. But as the pace picks up, skills gaps within the cloud workforce are increasing. So, how can organizations, especially with limited budgets, attract and retain top talent?
The key is to upskill and invest in existing employees first. In other words, “build it and they will come.”
A Cloud Guru expert Drew Firment sits down with Assistant VP of Cloud Center at the Federal Reserve System, Chris Barker, and Chief Architect at DVLA, Matt Lewis. Together they discuss:
- Workforce challenges in public sector
- Importance of investing in current talent
- Strategies for building sustainable learning
- Creating an internal cloud culture to attracting talent
- Tips for onboarding / mentoring new talent and college graduates
- Outcomes related to building internal talent
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn the blueprint to happy, thriving teams and how to adopt cloud the right way.