It’s one of the leaders in the cloud computing space, but what is Azure cloud and what is it used for? This ACG Fundamentals episode will give you a high-level overview of Microsoft Azure cloud, so you can understand this cloud computing platform’s strengths and weaknesses, use cases, market share and competition, and how the Azure services all work together.
Azure Infrastructure (1:07)
Azure Competitors (3:43)
Azure Strengths and Weaknesses (4:18)
Azure Use Cases (6:12)
What’s Next? (7:39)
Subscribe to A Cloud Guru for weekly Azure news updates
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Join the conversation on Discord!
- Azure This Week: https://acloud.guru/series/azure-this-week
- Azure Service Spotlight: https://acloud.guru/series/azure-service-spotlight
- Azure Global Infrastructure: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/global-infrastructure/
- Azure Geographies: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/global-infrastructure/geographies/
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: https://acloud.guru/overview/az-900-microsoft-azure-fundamentals
- What is Cosmos DB?: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/services/cosmos-db/
Being an avid learner means we are always beginners to a new topic or concept. With ACG Fundamentals, we want to equip you with the lessons you need to tackle new cloud concepts, projects, and real-world scenarios. With fun, bite-sized and succinct lessons, you'll be able to learn from anywhere in a matter of minutes. This is the series that puts the fun in fundamentals.