- A Cloud Guru
Configuring Performance Diagnostics on an Azure Virtual Machine
You are trying to troubleshoot why your virtual machine is running slow. In order to do this, in this hands-on lab, you will need to install and configure performance diagnostics on the VM.
Table of Contents
Configure Performance Diagnostics
- Log in to the Azure portal
- Install the performance diagnostics tool on your VM
Run a Performance Analysis
- Log in to the VM
- Run a Quick scan for security threats
- While the security scan is running, run a Quick performance analysis
Review Your Findings
- Download the performance diagnostics report
- Open the report in a browser
- Review the full performance diagnostics report to locate the top performance consumer
What's a lab?
Hands-on Labs are real environments created by industry experts to help you learn. These environments help you gain knowledge and experience, practice without compromising your system, test without risk, destroy without fear, and let you learn from your mistakes. Hands-on Labs: practice your skills before delivering in the real world.