Advanced Production Techniques in 3DEqualizer and NUKE
In this tutorial, we'll learn how to use 3DEqualizer and NUKE together in a professional workflow for production. Software required: NUKE 8, 3DEqualizer4 R3.
What you'll learn
In this tutorial, we'll learn how to use 3DEqualizer and NUKE together in a professional workflow for production. Throughout these lessons we'll look at the more advanced features of 3DEqualizer and how to utilize them with NUKE in a really effective way. We'll start by creating a 3D screen replacement, and then further utilize 3DEqualizer assets to stabilize shaky footage. Finally, we'll dive into correcting for rolling shutter artifacts. By the end of this course, you will be well-equipped to handle a 3DEqualizer to NUKE workflow effectively. Software required: NUKE 8, 3DEqualizer4 R3.
Table of contents
- Tracking Footage for Screen Replacement 3m
- Solving the Camera and Aligning the Screen 12m
- Assembling Our 3dequalizer Assets in NUKE 12m
- Finishing the 3D Screen Replacement 6m
- Tracking and Solving for Camera Stabilization 6m
- Assembling Our Stabilization Script in NUKE 6m
- Performing the Stabilization 15m
- Introduction to Rolling Shutter 4m
- Calculating for Rolling Shutter in 3dequalizer 7m
- Assembling Our Rolling Shutter Script in NUKE 7m
- Assembling Our Rolling Shutter Corrected Footage 9m