After Effects CC Rotoscoping
In this course, you will learn how to use After Effects CC to manually rotoscope out a complicated and stunning visual effect.
What you'll learn
In this course, After Effects CC Rotoscoping, you will learn how to use After Effects CC to manually rotoscope out a complicated and stunning visual effect. First, you will learn how to interpret and assemble the footage in the timeline. Then, you'll learn how to mask out the subject as he swings his sword to cut a cyberpunk robot in half. After that, you'll learn how to rotoscope out the effect of the robot falling into two pieces, as well as additional sparks and robot insides to complete the illusion. Finally, you will learn how to finish off the project with some final touch ups applied to the effect and overall composition, and more.
Table of contents
- Drawing the Max Mask 3m
- Animating the Max Mask 7m
- Masking Suggestions and Tips 8m
- Polishing the Max Mask 7m
- Drawing Mask for in-between Arms 4m
- Animating the in-between Arm's Mask 7m
- Polishing Arms Mask 4m
- Drawing Mask for in-between Legs 3m
- Animating Mask for in-between Legs 5m
- Mask Finalization 8m