Cisco Core Security: Network Security with Cisco Firepower
Properly securing your network and devices is a critical security posture, and the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Appliance is designed to do just that. This course will teach you how to configure the FTD appliance to ensure your network is secure.
What you'll learn
If the management plane of a Cisco FTD appliance is not properly secured, it exposes the device to attacks. In this course, Cisco Core Security: Network Security with Cisco Firepower, you will gain the ability to properly secure all of your organization’s FTD appliances. First, you will learn how to secure management access to the device. Next, you will discover how to leverage Cisco ISE to provide centralized device management. Finally, you will explore how to use Cisco’s Firepower Management Center to automate management functions across multiple FTDs. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of management plane hardening needed to secure your FTD appliances.
Table of contents
- Module Intro 4m
- Prepping Cisco ISE to Support RADIUS for Device Administration 5m
- Role-based Access for Firepower Device Manager 5m
- Configuring RADIUS Authorization Profiles for Device Administration on Cisco ISE 4m
- Configuring RADIUS Policy Sets for Device Administration Using RADIUS 7m
- Configure Firepower to Use ISE as a RADIUS Server for Device Administration 3m
- Verifying Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting between a Cisco FTD and ISE 4m