Collaborative Workflows in Storyboard Pro
Storyboard Pro has several features that allow a collaborative storyboarding process to function effectively. Software required: Storyboard Pro 4.
What you'll learn
Storyboard Pro has several features that allow a collaborative storyboarding process to function effectively. We'll begin this course by learning how to track any panels that have revisions made to them. From here, we'll learn how to customize, export, and import brush presets in addition to tool presets. Following this, we'll spend several lessons exploring the project management feature, learning how to split a storyboard project, as well as how to extract, merge, insert, and replace scenes. Finally, we'll cover how to export your storyboard project as movie and PDF files. Learning about these really useful features will allow any creative team to collaborate efficiently on a storyboard project. Software required: Storyboard Pro 4.
Table of contents
- Tracking Panels 9m
- Customizing, Exporting, and Importing Brush Presets 9m
- Creating, Exporting, and Importing Tool Presets 9m
- Splitting a Storyboard File 6m
- Extracting a Storyboard File 6m
- Merging Storyboards 8m
- Inserting a Storyboard Project 5m
- Merging and Replacing Projects 8m
- Exporting an Animatic 7m
- Exporting Our Storyboards as a PDF 8m