Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging
The goal of this course is to help you become a standout Exchange admin and Unified Messaging specialist.
What you'll learn
The goal of this course is to help you become a standout Exchange admin and Unified Messaging specialist. You'll learn how to create a universal inbox for email, voicemail, and fax, as well as configure gateways, dial plans and auto attendants. This course is recommended for Exchange admins who want to complete their knowledge of Exchange administration and deployment.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Unified Messaging Integration 3m
- Issues to Consider 4m
- Public Switched Telephone Network 7m
- To Integrate or Not to Integrate with PBX 6m
- Telephony Advisor for Exchange 2010 8m
- AudioCodes MP-114 VoIP Gateway 5m
- Working with AudioCodes 6m
- Key Terms You Should Know 2m
- What We Learned 1m