Exploring Animation Principles in Maya: Appeal
In this collection of lessons, we will learn about the animation principle of appeal.
What you'll learn
In this collection of lessons, we will learn about the animation principle of appeal. The goal of this course is to give you a greater understanding of what appeal is. We will explore various ways appeal can be added successfully, which will in turn, strengthen your ability as an animator as you use this principle to refine your work for more captivating results.
Table of contents
- Adding Appeal Through Gestures 8m
- Tweaking the Last Extreme Pose for Appeal 6m
- Creating a Breakdown to Enhance the Appeal Factor 7m
- Fine-tuning the Animation 8m
- Creating Appeal Through Composition 4m
- Another Example of Adding Appeal Through Composition 2m
- Refining an Animation with Appeal in Mind 13m