Implementing DevOps in the Real World
You know the ideas around DevOps, but how do you actually put those ideas into practice? In this course, learn about why DevOps matters, and see a detailed walk-through of the practices and procedures that help you get started with DevOps today.
What you'll learn
At the core of DevOps is a thorough understanding of how to optimize software delivery for throughput and quality. In this course, Implementing DevOps in the Real World, you'll learn how to introduce common DevOps practices into your organization. First, you'll learn the fundamental principles behind DevOps, and quickly see how to put those in action. Next, you’ll discover how leading companies approach team dynamics, automating infrastructure, and break down organizational silos. Finally, you'll explore how to fundamentally change how to build and run software. When you’re finished with this course, you'll have a foundational understanding of the core practices of DevOps teams, and the reason behind them.
Table of contents
- Introduction and Overview 1m
- The Business Imperative 2m
- The Challenge of Becoming Software-driven 2m
- Characteristics of High Performing Organizations 4m
- Core DevOps Values and Characteristics 8m
- Some Core Objections to DevOps 6m
- How Enterprise DevOps Differs From Small DevOps 5m
- Related Books to Read 3m
- Summary 2m