Maximizing Your Wacom Device for MARI
Whether you are a 2D or 3D artist, it's a good possibility that the tablet is a critical piece of hardware in your day to day work. Software required: MARI 1.5v1.
What you'll learn
Whether you are a 2D or 3D artist, it's a good possibility that the tablet is a critical piece of hardware in your day to day work. The goal of this course will be to help you maximize the features of your tablet in a way that is specific to texture painting in MARI. Whether it is your grip pen, express keys, touch strip or radial menu, each is a powerful feature that, when properly utilized, will extend the functionality of your Wacom product so that it is much more than a simple surface for drawing or painting. We will learn how to set each one of these features up for MARI and then wrap up this course by learning how to backup and restore our customized tablet properties. After completing this course, you will be able to fully harness the power of your Wacom tablet when painting textures in MARI. Software required: MARI 1.5v1.
Table of contents
- Setting up MARI Navigation 9m
- Setting up the Expresskeys Opposite Our Pen Hand 12m
- Setting up the Expresskeys for Our Pen Hand's Side 13m
- Assigning Painting Functionality to the Touch Strip 8m
- Creating an Intelligent Radial Menu 9m
- Creating Submenus for Our Radial Menu 7m
- Backing up and Restoring Custom Wacom Tablet Properties 4m