This course gives you the skills to visually model requirements to get consensus, buy-in, and to help validate and verify requirements for lasting and successful solutions.
What you'll learn
The power of visually modeling requirements to get consensus, buy-in, and to help validate and verify requirements is a key skill any analyst should know to deliver quality requirements for successful solutions. In this course, Modeling Requirements, you will learn how to model and visually represent your requirements to help you with any change effort. First, you will learn techniques and see examples on creating current and future state models. Next, you will explore how to create context diagrams. Then, you will see how to model requirements with use cases and use case diagrams. Finally, you will discover how to capture operational support models for complete requirements work. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to model requirements to ensure complete and successful solutions for any change-based work.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Creating Current State and Future State Models 4m
- Modeling Changes from Current State to Future State 5m
- Valuable Techniques for Modeling Current and Future State Requirements 5m
- Modeling Current and Future State Process Models 9m
- Identifying the Challenges and Summary Points of Modeling Current and Future States 4m