Network and Communications Security for SSCP®
Network and communications capabilities are at the core of business success. This course will teach you network and communication security needed for the SSCP® exam.
What you'll learn
It's time to take the SSCP® exam! In this course, Network and Communications Security for SSCP®, you’ll learn to secure your network and communication systems. First, you’ll explore the core concepts of network and communications. Next, you’ll discover what makes up network and communications security operations. Finally, you’ll learn how to apply countermeasures to common network attacks. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Network and Communications Security for SSCP® needed for the SSCP® exam.
Table of contents
- OSI to TCP IP Mapping 4m
- Physical Layer 1 4m
- Physical Layer 1: Wired Topology 5m
- Physical Layer 1: Wireless Systems 4m
- Data Link Layer 2: Systems and Protocols 6m
- Network Layer 3: Systems and Protocols 5m
- Transport Layer 4: Systems and Protocols 4m
- Presentation and Session Layer 5 and 6: Systems and Protocols 4m
- Application Layer 7: Systems and Protocols 7m
- Summary 1m