Office 365 Administration Playbook
Switching to Office 365 requires learning new tools and processes. This course will teach you how to perform common, day-to-day administrative tasks in the Office 365 admin portal.
What you'll learn
Moving to Office 365 means a whole new set of tools and processes are required for performing day-to-day administration tasks for your organization. Even an experienced IT professional needs to learn the new way to perform the same tasks in Office 365 that are used to perform on-premises. In this course, Office 365 Administration Playbook, you'll learn how to administer Office 365 using the web-based administration portals that are provided with the service. First, you'll discover how to provision a brand new Office 365 tenant. Next, you'll explore user account administration, license management, groups, and resources. Finally, you'll learn how to manage OneDrive for Business. By the end of this course, you'll be able to confidently perform common Office 365 administrative tasks, and have an understanding of how and where to apply your new skills to other scenarios you encounter on the job.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Signing up for an Office 365 Tenant 4m
- Configuring Organization Profile Information 2m
- Configuring First Release Options 2m
- Configuring Custom Themes 2m
- Configuring Custom App Tiles 2m
- Configuring Custom Help Info 1m
- Controlling App Capabilities and Features 4m
- Configuring Office Client Downloads 3m
- Using the Service Health Dashboard 3m
- Using the Message Center 3m