Operationalizing Cisco Firepower
As threats become more and more complicated, security tools need to be customized for the environment they are in. Understanding how to operationalize Firepower will enable you to maximize its efficiency and your ability to protect your network.
What you'll learn
Imagine that you have Firepower deployment in your environment and you've been tasked to tune your deployment. In this course, Operationalizing Cisco Firepower, you will learn how to optimize your Firepower deployment. First, you will learn how to tune Firepower's IPS rules and policy layers. Next, you will discover how to use Firepower's Application Visibility and Control (AVC) as well as custom application creation. Then, you will figure out how to use correlation policies to take actions based on certain triggers and traffic profile changes. Finally, you will explore how to operationalize Firepower using custom dashboards, reports, and troubleshooting tools both in the GUI and the command line. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Cisco Firepower to operationalize your deployment.
Table of contents
- Describe Firepower Event Searches 2m
- Demo: Configure Searches 10m
- Describe Firepower Dashboards 4m
- Demo: Configure Dashboards 12m
- Operationalizing Cisco Firepower 4m
- Demo: Configure Custom Reports 9m
- Describe Advanced Troubleshooting Tools in Firepower Management Center 1m
- Demo: Advanced Troubleshoooting Tools in Firepower Management Center 8m
- Describe FTD Command Line Tools 1m
- Operationalizing Cisco Firepower 11m