Play by Play: Building Salesforce Apps with Base Lightning Components
In this course, you’ll learn how about the different types of Base Lightning Components and how they can be leveraged to build an application for the Lightning Experience.
What you'll learn
Play by Play is a series in which top technologists work through a problem in real time, unrehearsed, and unscripted. In this course, Play by Play: Building Salesforce Apps with Base Lightning Components, Peter Knolle and Don Robins demonstrate the full collection of Base Lightning Components and provide guidance to help developers leverage them in their Lightning Application development. Learn about visual and non-visual components, lightning layout components, and a deep dive into the various record form components that allow custom data management without the use of Apex or the Data Service. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the diverse collection of functionality available, and a great starting point for implementing Base Components in your own Lightning Application development.
Table of contents
- Introduction to the Lightning Datatable Component 5m
- Advanced Datatable Component Display 6m
- Building a Domain Object for Use by the Lightning Datatable 2m
- Sorting Rows in a Datatable 3m
- Inline Editing and Actions in a Datatable 5m
- Implementing Actions for a Datatable 4m
- Implementing Inline Editing for a Datatable 7m
- Lightning Datatable Review 1m