PMI-ACP®: Scaling Agile to an Enterprise Level (9 of 11)
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of techniques for managing projects requiring multiple Agile teams and for scaling Agile to an enterprise level.This course is part of the PMI-ACP® Agile Project Management series.
What you'll learn
Scaling Agile to fit your growing enterprise organizations needs is easier said than done. In this course, PMI-ACP®: Scaling Agile to an Enterprise Level, you'll learn the skills and techniques needed to successfully make this transition. First, you'll gain an understanding of what enterprise-level challenges to expect and how to conquer them. Next, you'll discover how to scale Scrum to multiple teams across your organization. Finally, you'll delve into enterprise-level frameworks and Agile transformations. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the knowledge and skills needed to scale Agile to an enterprise level.
Table of contents
- Enterprise-level Agile Framework Overview 4m
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Overview 3m
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Team Level 5m
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Level 4m
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Portfolio Level 6m
- Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) Overview 4m
- Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) Variations 7m
- Example Case Study 5m