Project Communications Management
Updated to align with the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition, this course discusses the importance of communication management. Topics include principles of effective communication, planning communications, and ensuring communications advance project goals.
What you'll learn
Updated to align with the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide, this course, Project Communications Management, is the tenth course in Pluralsight’s series preparing you for the newest version of the PMP® exam. In this course, you'll explore many of the processes found in the Project Communications Management knowledge area. First, you'll look at how to communicate effectively and shape communications efforts to fit project needs. Next, you'll explore effectively planning project communications and managing communication efforts. Finally, you'll learn monitoring communications to ensure effectiveness for both the project and stakeholders. By the end of this course, you'll understand how communications develop and scale in organizations, how to plan for communications, and how to communicate in ways that advance the project's interests most effectively.
Table of contents
- Module Overview 1m
- Planning Communications Management 11m
- The Standard Communications Model 9m
- Communication Noise, Scaling, & Responsibilities 6m
- Communication Methods & Technologies 10m
- The Communications Management Plan 7m
- Plan Communications Management Process Inputs 7m
- Plan Communications Management Process Tools & Techniques 8m
- Plan Communications Management Process Outputs 2m
- Module Review 5m