Project Scope Management
Updated to align with the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide, this course introduces topics like collecting project requirements, defining project scope, creating work breakdown structures, and validating and controlling project scope.
What you'll learn
Updated to align with the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide, this course, Project Scope Management is the fourth course in Pluralsight’s series preparing you for the newest version of the PMP® exam. This course explores many of the foundational processes of project management, found in the Project Scope Management knowledge area. First, you'll learn how project requirements are collected, prioritized, and properly defined. Then, you'll see how work breakdown structures are generated. Finally, you'll explore how project scope is validated and controlled to ensure project requirements are met. By the end of this course, you'll be better prepared to define your project's objectives, eliminate scope creep, and ensure your team accomplishes what's necessary to find success.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Introducing the Collect Requirements Process 6m
- The Role of Requirements 5m
- Types of Project Requirements 11m
- Gathering Requirements from Others 8m
- Group Creativity Techniques 6m
- Leveraging Data and Analytics 7m
- The Requirements Traceability Matrix 3m
- Module Review 13m
- Inside the Collect Requirements Process 5m