Rendering Tips and Tricks in Maya
In this course we will learn various rendering tips and tricks. Software required: Maya.
What you'll learn
In this course we will learn various rendering tips and tricks. Each video in this course is a self-contained lesson centering on tips and tricks that can help improve your rendering workflows in Maya. Software required: Maya.
Table of contents
- Using IPR Rendering with mental ray in Maya 2m
- Using Raytraced Shadows in Maya 4m
- Smooth Mesh Rendering in Maya 3m
- Utilizing Render Proxies in Maya 6m
- Renaming with FCheck in Maya 6m
- Using Layered Shaders in Maya 9m
- Rendering Smooth Mesh Previews in Maya 5m
- Rendering from the Command Prompt 13m
- Using Geometry Caching in Maya 3m
- Baking Vertex Color Data into Your Geometry 5m
- Rendering Geometry That Has Vertex Color Data 4m