Advanced Application of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
This course will teach you how to use these techniques to assess the applicability of using RPA to interconnect legacy systems and systems that do not easily expose an API.
What you'll learn
Advanced Application of Robotic Process Automation are a series of techniques to model and implement the automation of business processes.
In this course, Advanced Application of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), you’ll learn to assess the applicability of using RPA to interconnect legacy systems and identify and use the techniques to achieve that.
First, you’ll explore how to create an "augment or replace" business case for interconnecting legacy business software, as well as learning various techniques and approaches to apply RPA to manage and interconnect legacy software, and systems that do not expose an API.
Next, you’ll discover how to apply business process modeling techniques to gather process information, as well as process data to identify automation bottlenecks, which will allow you to discover and model processes that can be automated.
Finally, you’ll learn how to understand the interconnection of RPA tooling and other hyper automation tools to create a connection for multiple software robots to achieve end-to-end automation, while understanding what characteristics and KPIs to look out for.
When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of using Advanced Application of Robotic Process Automation needed to achieve the interconnection of legacy applications and perform widespread business process automation within any organization.
Table of contents
- Introduction & Overview 2m
- Foundations of Advanced RPA 5m
- The Value of Advanced RPA 6m
- Augment or Replace 5m
- Implementing RPA in Organizations (Part 1) 6m
- Implementing RPA in Organizations (Part 2) 4m
- RPA's Impact in Business and Society (Part 1) 4m
- RPA's Impact in Business and Society (Part 2) 3m
- Selecting an RPA Solution 6m
- Business Case for an RPA Implementation 2m
- Summary 1m
- Introduction & Overview 1m
- Key Characteristics of RPA Solutions 6m
- Maintaining an RPA Infrastructure 3m
- RPA and Hyper Automation 3m
- Low-code and RPA Connection 2m
- Demo: Power Automate Desktop Overview (Part 1) 5m
- Demo: Power Automate Desktop Overview (Part 2) 3m
- Demo: Invoice Creator Robot (Part 1) 5m
- Demo: Invoice Creator Robot (Part 2) 3m
- Summary 1m
About the author
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m