Getting Started with Salesforce Lightning Web Components
This course will teach you how to develop a mobile-friendly app that displays a searchable list of product info using Salesforce Lightning web components.
What you'll learn
Modern web development skills on the Salesforce platform are high in demand these days. In this course, Getting Started with Salesforce Lightning Web Components, you’ll learn to design and create multiple components that display product info tiles. First, you'll learn how to create components using VS Code and the Salesforce developer experience tools. Next, you'll discover the three ways that these components can communicate. Finally, you'll explore how to effectively use Salesforce data to access the product data. When you’ve finished the course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to design your own component-based solution using Salesforce Lightning web components.
Table of contents
- Basics of Salesforce Data 2m
- Working with SOQL to Query Data 3m
- Load Data into a Scratch Org 4m
- Working with Apex to Access Data 4m
- Using the Lightning Data Wire Service 4m
- Fixing the Tile Size and Adding Error Handling 4m
- Using Record Form Components 5m
- Restructuring the App Page 3m
- Module Review 1m