Security operations is the heartbeat of Information Security Management. This course will teach you the value of managing an operations team and ensuring the ongoing value of the Information Security Management System.
What you'll learn
All the elements of a security program come down to the need to have a secure operations process. In this course, Security Operations, you will explore the core requirements of implementing the processes to manage an operational security team. First, you will learn about operations functions, then about incident management and business continuity. Next, you will discover change management and secure configurations. Finally, you will explore the topics of backups and media management. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge needed to implement an information security management program and to be a skilled information security manager.
Table of contents
- Administration of Secure Information Systems: Part One 8m
- Administration of Secure Information Systems: Part Two 8m
- Security Operations Center: Part One 9m
- Security Operations Center: Part Two 8m
- Security Operations Center: Part Three 6m
- Incident Management: Part One 5m
- Incident Management: Part Two 5m
- BCP/DRP: Part One 7m
- BCP/DRP: Part Two 6m
- BCP/DRP: Part Three 6m