Setting up ServiceNow Virtual Agent
This course will teach you what the Virtual Agent is and how to enable and configure it in ServiceNow.
What you'll learn
Every industry interacts with customers nowadays whether they are internal or external, addressing their queries, requests or incident in a timely manner is crucial for achieving the overall success. In this course, Setting up ServiceNow Virtual Agent, you'll learn how to take the burden off the IT Support team shoulders by partially removing out of the equation the voice source of contact – phone. This is beneficial not only because of the workload reduction but also because you can educate the customers to adopt a proactive behavior. First, you'll explore what the Virtual Agent and the Virtual Agent Designer are by going through the theory and share real life examples. Next, you'll discover what the Service Portal and Virtual Agent lite are and also follow the previously mentioned pattern. Finally, you'll learn how every topic interconnect with each other by putting everything into practice. When you’re finished with this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge of enabling and configuring the Virtual Agent.
Table of contents
- Module Intro 2m
- Enabling and Exploring Virtual Agent 7m
- Activating the ITSM Virtual Agent Conversation Topics Lite 4m
- Edit a Conversation with Virtual Agent Designer 7m
- Create a New Conversation with Virtual Agent Designer 10m
- Activate and Explore the Natural Language Understanding in Virtual Agent 6m
- End to End Virtual Agent Functionalities 5m
- Summary 2m