SharePoint Online Administration Playbook
SharePoint Online is at the core of every company's collaboration toolset, making it one of the most popular services in Microsoft 365. In this course, you will learn how to perform different SharePoint Online Administration tasks.
What you'll learn
Microsoft 365 is the most popular productivity cloud in the world and one of the core products is SharePoint Online. SharePoint Online administrators are in charge of managing files and communication portals and are involved in the multiple services that use SharePoint Online such as Microsoft Teams. In this course, SharePoint Online Administration Playbook, you’ll learn to manage SharePoint Online by looking at multiple real-life examples of common administration tasks. First, you’ll explore how to manage sites. Next, you’ll discover how to create an asset library. Finally, you’ll learn how to create home and organization news sites. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of SharePoint Online needed to manage it effectively.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Renaming SharePoint Sites 5m
- Renaming Sites in the SharePoint Online Admin Center 1m
- Demo: Renaming Sites in the SharePoint Online Admin Center 5m
- Renaming SharePoint Sites with PowerShell 2m
- Demo: Renaming SharePoint Sites with PowerShell 6m
- Removing Site Redirects 1m
- Demo: Removing Site Redirects 3m
- Swapping SharePoint Sites 3m
- Demo: Swapping SharePoint Sites 5m
- Module Conclusion 1m