Confluence Cloud: Site Administration
Learn to set up, configure, and customize Confluence Cloud. Manage its users, groups, permissions, and integrate with external identity providers. Also, learn to administer apps, blueprints, templates, and to migrate from on-premise to the cloud.
What you'll learn
Confluence is a fantastic collaboration tool that brings teams, people, and ideas together.
In this course, Confluence Cloud: Site Administration, you will gain the practical knowledge needed to administer your Confluence Cloud site.
- First, you will learn to set up, configure, and customize Confluence Cloud.
- Next, you will see how to manage its users, groups, permissions, and integrate with external identity providers like Okta and G Suite for SAML single-sign-on and external user directory capabilities.
- Finally, you will discover how to administer apps, blueprints, global templates, and to migrate from on-premise Confluence to the Cloud.
When you're finished with this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge necessary to administer Confluence Cloud confidently.
Table of contents
- Customizing Confluence Look and Feel 5m
- Customizing the Site Welcome Message, Global Header, and Footer 2m
- Configuring Confluence General Settings 4m
- Configuring Application Links 5m
- Configuring the Application Navigator, and Shortcut Links 3m
- Reviewing Organization Configuration Settings and Setting up the Organization’s Domain 5m
- Reviewing Site Configuration Settings, Site, and Product Access 4m
- Managing Users 6m
- Managing Groups 3m
- Enabling SAML Single Sign-on with Atlassian Access 4m
- Syncing Users from an External Directory with Atlassian Access 2m
- Integrating G Suite and Confluence Cloud 2m
- Managing Global Permissions 2m
- Managing Default Space Permissions 2m
- Managing Individual Space Permissions 1m