Texturing Tips and Tricks in Maya
In this course we will learn various texturing tips and tricks. Software required: Maya.
What you'll learn
In this course we will learn various texturing tips and tricks. Each video in this course is a self-contained lesson centering on tips and tricks that can help improve your texturing workflows in Maya. Software required: Maya.
Table of contents
- Moving UVs Numerically in Maya 4m
- Using UV Texture Editor to Select and Modify Multiple Objects 5m
- Transferring UVs Using the Transfer Attributes Command in Maya 3m
- Using the UV Lattice and Unfold UV Tools in Maya 4m
- Creating a Glow Effect with UV Sets in Maya 7m
- Finding Overlapping UVs with Shade UVs 4m
- Using Ramps to Quickly Texture Multiple Objects with a Single Shader 10m
- Fixing Texture Distortion with Warp Image in Maya 6m
- Top Tip: UV Editing and Layout Tips in Maya 10m