VMware Workspace ONE: Create a Tenant and Integrate Identity Providers
In this course, prepare your Workspace ONE tenant by integrating Identity Manager with Workspace ONE UEM and then Workspace ONE UEM with on-premises Active Directory.
What you'll learn
Today's Workspace ONE, powered by AirWatch, arrives as a combination of several different products: VMware Identity Manager, VMware Unified Endpoint Management, and in some cases, VMware Horizon. These very different solutions mean that any AirWatch implementation begins first with a series of integrations.
In this second course out of five, VMware Workspace ONE: Create a Tenant and Integrate Identity Providers, you'll create your first Workspace ONE tenant in the cloud. First, you'll explore the various interfaces that configure Identity Manager and Workspace ONE UEM. Next, you'll create and configure your first directory in Identity Manager and prepare Identity Manager for integration with Workspace ONE UEM. Finally, you'll install UEM's on-premises component, the AirWatch Cloud Connector, and integrate your on-premises Active Directory with UEM and UEM with Identity Manager. By the end of this course, you'll be able to integrate Identity Manager with Workspace ONE UEM and then Workspace ONE UEM with on-premises Active Directory.
Table of contents
- Introduction 3m
- Explore On-premises Connectors 2m
- Prepare and Install the AirWatch Cloud Connector 7m
- Integrate UEM with On-premises Active Directory 8m
- Integrate UEM with Identity Manager 8m
- Integrate Identity Manager with UEM 12m
- Synchronize Directory Objects 9m
- Integrate with On-premises ADCS 3m
- Explore Integration with Azure Active Directory 3m
- What This Module Covered 2m