Operationalizing VMware vSAN
This course will teach you how to maintain, troubleshoot, and manage day-2 operations of VMware vSAN.
What you'll learn
VMware vSAN is a software-defined storage (SDS) solution that is integrated with VMware vSphere. This hyper-converged platform transforms local hard disks of ESXis hosts into a shared storage. In this course, Operationalizing VMware vSAN, you'll learn how to maintain, troubleshoot, and manage day-2 operations of VMware vSAN. First, you’ll explore the implementation of vSAN best practices. Next, you’ll discover how to upgrade and maintain vSAN. Then, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot vSAN. Finally, you’ll delve into how to monitor and optimize vSAN performance. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to manage, troubleshoot, and optimize VMware vSAN effectively.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- vSAN Storage Space Efficiency 7m
- vCenter Management with vSAN 2m
- Stretched Cluster Architecture 5m
- vSAN Stretched Cluster 6m
- vSphere Plus and vSAN Plus Overview 2m
- HCI Mesh 6m
- Demo: Disk Management 4m
- Demo: Deduplication and Compression 5m
- Demo: HCI Mesh and Stretched Cluster 7m
- Module Summary 2m